Sunday 5 August 2012

1.2 - Heating it up

The morning after, Jesse was still steaming about yesterdays row, so she went and walked it of at Magical Kingdom. Whilst she was walking around she began to think weather she should of sworn at him/ After contemplating about it for a long time she came to a decision.


"Hey look, I'm sorry about last night I shouldn't of gone of on one like th-." she starts to apologize but soon gets interrupted.
"No no, It's fine"
"Let me take you out tonight for dinner!?"
"Shouldn't I be taking you out?" He laughs
"Haha, No... my treat, Meet me at the diner at 6."
"Sure... Se you there!" He hangs up first.

She begins to smile but soon looks like a beaming tresher cat, she heads to the arcade in Magic Kingdom and is soon challenged to take a spin of the sphere...



But doesn't seem to end well.

Soon enough 6pm rolls around and Jesse heads to the diner.

****

They both exit the diner very drunk but stuffed.

"Heeeeeeeeeey," she said whilst longing it out.
"Come back TO MINE!"
" O.K"

As soon as they got home they soon had there tongues down each others throats he pushes her against the wall and head to the bathroom. It starts to get heated up they go to the shower and make love several times.


****

Jesse son woke around 11am feeling sick and her head hurting like someone just bashed it against the wall several times.

"No matter how I feel I need to think of my career today, I haven't done any busking since I got here." She thought to herself whilst feeling up lifted. A few minutes later she ran to the bathroom puking her heart out.


Throught the day she thrown up many more times ignoring the fact that she could be pregnant.

"This isn't right" She thought, "I'll go to the doctors tomorrow, and get checked out."

****

"IM WHAT!" She screamed at the doctor.
"Urr, Ummm... Your pregnant Jesse..." Dr. Wilson informed.

"This... I ca-"
"You are."

I can't stay here no longer! I have to move... move far away, were no one knows me. Daniel mustn't no, no one should. For my baby's own safety!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment